It is our understanding that you are a potential candidate to use remote online notarization (RON) for your documents. $25.00 per notary stamp plus additional technology fees that will be quoted upon review of your request.We select a technology vendor based on whichever method will be easiest for you to complete your transaction.
In order to use this service, you will need to have:
- A valid, unexpired government issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.) with you.
The program will ask you to take a picture of the front and back of the document without glare and against a dark background (the background should be slim/minimal). The photos must also be landscape and not upside-down. The program is extremely particular about this, so you may need to retake the photos a few times to get it right.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (must have a social security number).
- A smartphone with a camera.
- A computer/laptop with a webcam and Google Chrome (and the audio/visual capabilities are working).
- Also, since Florida remote online notarization requires knowledge-based authentication prior to being able to sign in front of a notary, you will need to enter your social security number, your birth date, and be able to answer 5 questions based on your credit and personal history. You must answer 80% correct within 2 minutes. If you fail this process, you will only get one more attempt before being locked out. If any of the questions do not appear to apply to you, please let us know as soon as possible. We will not be able to refund you the technology fee if the transaction does not work due to failed authentication.
If you qualify based on the above and still would like to proceed, please assist us by answering the following questions and providing the following information in anticipation of your signing session:
Please email email@example.com a copy of each signer’s drivers license front and back
For example: DL Kim Front.pdf and DL Kim Back.pdf